Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling inconsistent

I have an awful O2 signal where I live (a fairly large town in Kent, so no idea why we're neglected by O2), so I'm having to rely on wi-fi calling. However, this is very inconsistent; I often have 0 or 1 bar of phone signal (not even 3G or 4G) and ye...

unidentified payment

i have an amount coming out of my account with a GED number but it isn't on my device plan. How do I find out what it is for?

Sophie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching from another provider keeping old number

Hi I have recently switched to 02 from another provider. I have kept my old number but my text messages are still showing up from the 02 mobile number can anyone help please?

Vikki4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking

I received an automated with the following unlatching instructions Hi,Your unlatching request has been completed. Unlatching instructions :The code you require for IMEI No - **************** is as follows:-(16 digit code number) LG Unlocking procedur...

Resolved! Unblocking Number

I have blocked number's on my phone Galaxy S10+, Im unblocking them on the phone, but they are still blocked. Help please

Shazza50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change on pay monthly

Hi. I’m not sure anyone will be able to help me but I desperately need to have a number changed on my account. I’ve tried calling but am not able to get through to anybody and there doesn’t seem to be online chat at the moment? Any ideas on how I can...

Message Charges

Why do I get charged for a 'media message' on an unlimited text message contract for simply sending a contact from my address book to another mobile device?

JLDriving by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Help pleaseI cannot acces the internet without WiFiCurrently in France data roaming turned on,data availableAny ideas please?

Hgf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not ported over

I have phoned customer services twice, had a 'conversation' on line twice and been told that my number will port over from Voda by the next day. I have had one text and email saying I will get another text with the date of porting. Still nothing. It ...

Salford69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos