Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! About direct debits

Hi iv just added my new back details on my o2 account and removed my old details will my direct debit now be set up from my new card?

Resolved! Sin

Hi i.had to block my old sim and order a new one do I need to phone and active the replacement SIM

Resolved! Discount account

I have a blue light card and I would like the discount code which is your o2 discount code [personal info removed]

Resolved! contact information

I want to talk to someone at O2 as I can't get to a shop. Funny that a phone company has no phone number.

jezzer_h by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to process the latest bill text message warning

I have received following message:O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees please update your payment information via: https://o2.uk.reflr5g.com/?o2=2 Sender: 0044 7984 692733 As far as I am concerned there is no problem ...

fantomas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade offer

I received a text saying that as my current contract was through caphone warehouse I could upgrade early directly with O2 at no upfront cost. I tried to do it online but a charge came up. A few days later I received another text that said the origina...

AlisonH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Error?

Hi, so basically I made a payment for my device plan on Friday 2nd, and its not come up saying overdue, but the money has come out of my account.

Tyler3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When my device is paid off

Quick question when my device is paid off on monthly am I able to cancel the contract and use the phone with a different network including cancelling the contract as a hole

Resolved! International charges

Hi, I live in the Uk and I am expecting a call tomorrow from Dubai, I was wondering will I be charged, I have a sim only contract?

Dombill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet

Hi all,I purchased a song experia l4 on Saturday and I can't connect to the internet!! Tried following instructions on o2 and doesn't work! Also chap in o2 shop transferred all my photos etc from old device, but I can't find them! help!

Toby28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos