Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using phone Abroad

hi, I’m going to Greece next week, can I use my phone there?will there be any additional charges?

JohnGill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch - Sim Only Cellular Plan

Hello O2ers.My health insurance is giving me an Apple Watch Series 5 which needs a cellular connection. I currently have a monthly (out of contract) payment for exactly what I had before, but a little bit more due to inflation. I am pretty happy with...

hg68998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STAC code

I'm out of contract with my old provider (Virgin media) and I've just got a new contract with o2. Trying to cancel the VM contract is becoming a pain and they are so unhelpful.Do I need a STAC code to do this and give to o2 or is there something else...

Rob88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! non-refundable prepayment

I tried to buy a monthly pay phone. 30 pounds prepaid has been withdrawn from my account. my phone request was denied. I want the 30 pounds withdrawn from me to be paid immediately

Cancel monthly insurance

Hi, I would like to cancel my monthly insurance on my mobile. Thanks

Ta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit File Help..

I do not want to disclose lots of detail on an online forum, however, i am looking for advice.I was in a financially / emotionally and occasionally domestically abusive relationship. As a result, my o2 contract defaulted as he would not allow me to h...

RachelJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelled contract billing

i cancelled a sim the day it arrived as the support i got was non existant, i was told it woud be cancelled immediately, i have now been told i have an outstanding bill on this new sim plus i will be charged late fees. I have a copy of the transcript...

Suart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

So my partner order an iPad Pro 11inch but when he got the confirmation to click & collect in a few days he’s realised it’s the 12.9 inch one he wants! Can he swap it in store on the day for collection ? The order isn’t on my orders yet so can’t canc...

Ladd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 sim only and PAYG deals

Hi.Just a quick one - this information doesn't seem as readily available as it should. Regarding the various sim only deals (for example 500mins call time, 1GB data for £5 a month etc. etc.). If I am in an EU country does this mean I can still use an...

Wonderboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos