Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contacting O2

How do I contact O2 if my outgoing calls have been transferred but I have paid my bill??

Resolved! Live chat

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me. I’m looking to upgrade two phones on my account. I’d like to speak to someone as the handsets I’ve selected - they are cheaper elsewhere. I’d like to know if they can price match and if not, I’d like the P...

Ceejay2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting bundle phone and tariff

Hi, I've already have a tariff as a o2 costumer but I was thinking to get a new phone with the bundle with the new tariff.Is that new plan going to overwrite the one that I have currently or will I find myself in a situation where I have 2 tariffs at...

Sav_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Argh Annoyed with O2

So placed an order for a White Note 20 Ultra as no stores have it. Order placed at 5.48pm yesterday. Was given the option of Delivery before 12 for £5.99 so took that option... Now told today its not even despatched... Paid off my previous device as ...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Lost my mobile about 4 months ago, got a lend of a mobile to use, o2 sent me out a new sim, with the same number, but my mobile data hasnt worked since, costing 30 a month, and i cant use it, 02 dont have a clue, phoned them and called in to local st...

josh5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading Bill

DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid. I am unable to download my bill and get the error message above. I see this is a old issue which obvioulsy has not been fully resolved. The solutions proposed by the O2 Community are no...

Enrico by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello my phone bill comes out on the 19th every month but I get paid on the 28th every month, is there any chance I could move my bill due date to the 28th of each month?

Lois1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract_Postpone Billing Date

Hi, just ordered a new pay monthly sim and awaiting delivery. I was under the impression that my billing cycle will start after I activate the sim but it seems it has started from the order date. Is there a way to postpone it as I still have 25 days ...

jaider4u by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't track my order

Hi,I'm new with O2. In the end of October I've ordered iPhone 12 Pro for pick up in the nearest store. My estimated pick up date is around 12th of November but due to COVID19 on Thursday everything is shutting down in London. (Maybe O2 as well?) I tr...

Agniya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos