Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! phishing text

I received a text today claiming to be from O2.The text said O2 were unable to process my latest bill and asked me to update payment information via a link.However - when I logged into O2 and checked my bank account, all payments had been processed.T...

Bill payment

I’m unable to contact any O2 agent so I cannot solve this problemMy outgoing call are redirected to payment sept recorded message states I have not paid my bill but I owe £0 and having checked my bank my DD has been paid !

Resolved! Monthly payment

Good afternoon Seeing as i cannot contact o2 without phoning i wondered if anyone could help me. I have received a text message today seemingly from o2 which is as follows O2: we have not been able to take your monthly payment. To avoid network restr...

Sim unlock

I have a iPhone 6 which has been paid off, how do I get the sim unlocked

Chris7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 12 pro

Has there been an update as to when the I phone 12 pro is due for shipment

Taffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HCan my bill be paid from a foreign bank

Hi, I have moved to Amsterdam and set up a Dutch bank account. There doesn't seem to be an option to add a payment account that is not from the UK. Is there a workaround or will I need to continue using my UK account? Thanks Kris

Kmantle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text

Has anyone else received a text saying their monthly payment has not been processed so their tariff has been frozen? I think it's fraud as the payment hasn't been returned to my bank and on my o2 it says I have paid? Thanks Donna

Resolved! iPhone accident!!

Hi! My phone got knocked into the toilet this afternoon and died :'( despite a rescue attempt in rice. I was due an upgrade/change of phone in January, would I be able to do this now?? Thanks Kit

KitJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello

Hello i just make a phone on contract and i pay 30£ unfront cost and after i give me declined

nicoleta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade SIM to Refresh

I have a simo at the moment and in the upgrde section it says can upgrade sim plan now but can't to a device for 4mths 22 days.Does that mean in 4mths 22 days I can upgrade to a phone plan as long as I pay my bills with no credit check as I normally ...