Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract

My contract runs out at end of this month but have taken out a refresh contract with same numbers.Does my old contract automatically ends

Dean73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't receive call neither call customer service

My phone have not been able to receive call for the last 4 days its very frustrating as I cannot call customer either. I am waiting on very important call this is so wrong as my network bar is full I do receive messages but no calls come through at a...

Resolved! monthly tarriff

I received an email from 02 telling me that with effect from November 2020 I would move to an 'unlimited calls' tarrif rather than my previous 300 minutes limit. However my o2 app still indates that I have 300 minutes per month ?

murph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring

Can I track the messages my daughter sends from her phone? See the content?

IT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on data

Hi - I bought some extra data last month and didn’t use it all. I had a text from 02 saying it would be carried over, but it’s not showing on my available data this month. Any ideas what’s wrong? Thanks

fii7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Z Fold 2 Insurance

Hi AllDoes anyone know if O2 offer Insurance if I call 202? On the live chat they advised they don't do it online but I should go to store or call. Just thought I'd ask if anyone else managed to insure their fold?

Resolved! Charged more money for my tarrif than displayed

Essentially I recently upgraded to a phone and sim monthly contract, the tarrif was displayed as £33 a month + VAT which is £7.60 which totals £40.50 but I was charged £45.58, yet I have no extras that cost currently and I have a £0 spending cap. I h...

Resolved! O2 Gold Numbers

Could I have peoples experiences with o2 gold numbers