Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Does anyone know how to get the o2 live chat?

Jesse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I’ve payed my arrears but account still restricted

Liam9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSIM on iPhone XS with second number

I was told by o2 that I could have a second number with an eSIM, and have now received an eSIM. However, all I have now is my original number as the secondary and nothing on the primary. All that support seem to suggest is that I visit a store. I've ...

Resolved! Do I have to pay the money I have left for my phone bill at once ?

Please could someone help? I have a contract under my name but my friends paying for it because she wasn’t 18 at the time. Now I find out it’s affecting my credit history showing I’m in debt. Does o2 have a payment plan for her to pay off the phone m...

Esther1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

Hi,I’m wondering if I was able to pay the remainder of my device plan and get a new phone as my phones breaking and I don’t have insurance and I really need a new one

Sallywaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unpaid bill

I have paid my bill and somehow I am barred from making calls and when calling it redirects me and says I have £0 to pay.What do I do?

Retroboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Photo ID for iPhone 12 home delivery

I am expecting an iPhone 12 to be delivered tomorrow by DPD. I've had numerous O2 packages delivered over the years but I notice tomorrow I am required to present photo ID.Is this normal? It's not a problem as such but my first and middle names on my...

Resolved! family discount

My wife gets a family discount as I have also with O2.If she upgrade with a different company but remain with o2 , will she still get the family discount?

Ehsan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling a bolt on / extra

Can anyone help, I am trying to cancel a bolt on which renews next month. Everything says do it in MyO2 but I have nothing showing the means to cancel it, only to add on more bolt ons. Can anyone therefore direct me to where on the MyO2 page I can fi...

GWarrior by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money

I’m having a problem where 02 have took money out my account for my upfront payment for my new phone but nothing to confirm that it will be coming tomorrow or anything in my o2 too say I’ve brought it.

El1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos