Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ordered a replacement sim

Hi I ordered a replacement sim over the phone a few days ago as my phone had been stolen about a week ago and still have not received anything? Any idea how long it takes for a replacement to arrive?

Liv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling Contract

I rang O2 on the 27 November to cancel my contract. I was given a code 75075. I was not told what to do with it. The young lady who dealt with me did say it was her first day at O2 so had to go & ask someone else. My contract has not been cancelled. ...

Lance1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - poor offer

Long time O2 customer close to end of 24 month contract and offered free upgrade - offer is rubbish, much better elsewhere!!Found a great O2 deal via USwitch for 24 moths that smashes my offer, from reputable provider I have used before. Will 02 hono...

Sussex02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime

Hi My account is showing a negative balance on my Airtime cos I paid a deposit to set up the account. I would like to tetrieve the balance that was paid as the deposit as that was a condition available to setting up the account.Why cannot I not talk ...

Lola14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

insurance new contract armed forces

i have recently lost my phone i was wondering whether i can get a new contract and pay them both at same time. i was insured but it was damage cover not full cover and i dont think i am able to upgrade insurance in order to cover me i am armed forces...

woody3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! add another phone

how do i add another phone to my contract

Julie1001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming charges 2021

Have o2 reintroduced roaming charges or are things remaining unchanged in 2021 post EU exit.

SteveSW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac cod3

Happy New year all!I just joined o2 and got my pac code from vodafone yesterday. Who do i give to and when? I don't receive my o2 handset until tuesday.

Prashen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I can’t get a bolt on

Darre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another delivery delayed

So, I ordered a note 20 ultra. Selected thursday delivery. Order was only despatched thursday morning and even today Dpd is showing they dont even have the parcel. Any other delivery has been by DHL but dont know if they suspended deliveries to NI.Wh...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos