Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Leaving O2- unable to get in touch because device is broken!

Hi, I'm looking for a way to get in touch to cancel my Pay Monthly contract and receive my PAC code so that I can transfer over to a new phone. My O2 device is broken which means I can't phone in to cancel, and can't phone 202 to receive my PAC. Ther...

lboedt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Plus

I have an o2 account and am able to login to the o2 app. I am trying to add disney plus to my plan, but every time it asks me to login to my account it says that my account can't be found. I don't understand why this is happening

R123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

First bill

I have taken out a contract on the 18th of March, I presumed I would be billed again on the 18th, o2 have tried to take money out yesterday unfortunately I cannot afford this atm as I don't get paid until the 15th, I cannot get in contact with o2 and...

IanG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

My contract ends in october, but account says I can upgrade now. Is this right or will I have a bill to pay? Cant get a number to call and online chat doesnt work?

AshD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac Code issues

I gave O2 my Pac code when I ordered my O2 Sim, yet the new SIM was delivered with the new number. So I have requested a change using the online form, two days ago and heard nothing. My O2 App is still showing the "new" number. I can't contact O2 thr...

Bumble20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order confirmation has been received but it’s wrong colour

Just ordered an iPhone 11 in purple however order confirmation says it's red?? Can't access anyone than change of mind policy which says that I need to tell o2 I have changed my mind and want a different coloured handset but there is no one to tell. ...

Changeover from payg to contract

Hi. I'm currently a pay as you go customer and would like to switch over to a sim only monthly contract. Does anyone know if this can be done without changing my current sim card? And if so, can it be done online? I've tried ringing customer service ...

Frankie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

‘Sim not provisioned’ ‘No service’

I recently got a new contract with o2 however, I have never had any service and when I check my sim details it says ‘sim not provisioned’ I have no idea what this means and I have been unable to use my phone since I got it three weeks ago.

Ti2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos