Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bolt on

Is there a problem with the O2 app at the minute? It won’t let either me or my partner purchase more data

carole172 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage issue - not able to add in My Number

Hi all, I have an issue with my iMessage where most of the people I message with iPhones show up as 'green messages' - so they are being sent as SMS etc. Now, I have recently moved to an eSIM and notice that if I go to Settings - Messages - iMessage ...

rob4465 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend Cap

How do you remove a spend cap?

David_L by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Was my order accepted? Did I pass the credit check?

Hi everyone, I received this email from O2, but I wasn't sure if that meant that my order was accepted and that the phone will be sent out to me. Can someone please let me know? Email: Hi Miss...,Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at o...

GMO_90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 returned order

hi i returned anorder on monday due to wanting weekend delivery for a charge so cancelled this order by refusing delivery on monday, as told to do this, would like to know when it be updated on the account please, as still showing thnx Lee

iPhone XR sound not working during the call

During a call, I am having difficulty hearing my callers. The volume is as high as it can go. I’ve cleaned the phone and finally reset it completely. Still there is a lack of volume.

John37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technical issue when people ring me

For the last week, whenever someone rings me, they get feedback and hear their own voice. When I put my phone on speaker, it's fine. Any ideas on what the issue could be?

Cmarie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim not provisioned

Hi.I have upgraded my tablet to the new samsung s21 ultra which came today. The sim i have used for my phone says sim not provisioned . i cant do a sim swap as it says on some of the threads as i dont have the tablet anymore. cant get through to 02 a...

Resolved! Faulty upgraded phone

I have upgraded my phone but the phone u was sent has an intermittent fault... But there appears to be no one at o2 willing to deal with it???

Resolved! SIM card activation

I’ve had a SIM card replacement as my last card broke, however the new card gets no service at all and so I can’t receive the activation code to start the new sims activation, as it’s a text message. Any help would be much appreciated.