Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New sim

Hi recently changed to a pay monthly sim. I put the new sim in yesterday and I’ve had no network signal. Can’t text or call. WiFi is working tho. Call anyone help please?

Mason007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S21 Ultra 512gb out of stock

I have noticed today that the s21 ultra 512gb in black is showing out of stock... concerned for my delivery on Friday as from past experience o2 usually update status to 'Delivery within XX amount of weeks' but this has went straight to out of stock....

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Hi this is my first time upgrading i only upgraded as in app o2 offered to pay off the rest of my excisting contract that dosnt end till october 2021 so now that i upgraded will i be charged for anything on the old contract?

PAC Code

My son is about to enter into an o2 SIM only deal. His current number is on an EE Sim but under a contract which is in my name ( from when he was much younger). We want the new contract to be in his name. I have obtained a PAC code for him. I am wond...

Greg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keyboard

My keyboard not working properly

Ian6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text charges

Is there a charge to receive an image on a text, thanks

RichardB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

I ordered a iPad 2020 and it’s out of stock but won’t let me see any updates anyone know why ?

Adam19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Order

Hi, I ordered an Apple watch order number KMM2070521400I15977L0KM and there seems to be a delay. The watch is in stock elsewhere so was just wondering if there was a stock update?ThanksAlex

Huckle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ sign up

I took the 6 month free Disney+ offer and it comes to an end on 28/02/21. I want to keep it after this date. I see Star is coming from 23/02/21 and if you take Disney+ before then you do not pay the price increase until August this year. Does the fre...

Gaz4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos