Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! changed handset

I bought an iphone 12, and put sim card in from iphone 8, but iMessage will not activate. Any ideas?

Stoorie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ^ in airtime tariff.

Hi, I have received a txt from 02 stating that my monthly airtime tariff will ^ by £5.40pm.I had a similar text last September which stated a similar increase.Back then, I eventually (after a lot of searching) managed to speak to 02, and the guy coul...

Sue60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buy sim

New SIM with old number

Manan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

hello I want to ask yesterday I had an offer for a mobile phone from which you selected from my account and I did not receive the phone

Eugenia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked Phone

I have completely locked my phone, kept saying my pattern was wrong. So i googled how to reset it and it said to switch it off and should come up forgotten pattern. This didn't happen, now I can't use my fingerprint to open my phone and I can't switc...

Chloe16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

I lost my sim card at the weekend and saw the contract ended this month so I started a new contract, I received the sim and handset today but how do I swap my sim over without the old one?

Simon95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer - porting of number from Vodafone

I joined O2 this week and received my SIM card. When buying this I gave a PUK code to port my existing number from Vodafone. I have not received any information as to when this will happen. I would have expected at least an email about this? I do not...

jimbox82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Don't use live chat = I have spent nearly 2hrs for simple tariff change

As you can see the time log, I have spent nearly 2hrs to get a simple tariff change. Don't use this live chat service unless you have 2-3hours free. Alistar took over 1hr and he passed me to other person Kiren with no explanation and no reason. Kiren...

Park by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting numbers onto my new from old phone

I had a new phone for Christmas. I've sent everything from old phone to new one both Samsung both sim free. How do I get the phone numbers to work so I can ring somebody? I'm 74 so no tech language please.

Bess by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Account Holder

Hi, I'm the account holder for my daughter's phone and want to change it so she is the account holder and uses her bank details. How do I do this please?

DougT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos