Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim card locked

Hi, I have been with O2 for years(and years!) and since i now need to travel between France and the UK for work, i would like to unlock an old O2 device to use it while in France.(there are phone numbers in France that can only be called from a Frenc...

Bou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade early.

Is there anyway I can upgrade early through 02 without paying off this one? This one only has until October this year. I’ve seen other companies I can but I like to stay with 02.

Chloe26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

Hi everyone im currently looking at buying a 150gb data plan for £20 a month, but am unsure about fair data usage policy. I dont have broadband at home and use my phone as mobile hotspot. Its connected to the tv which i watch a lot of streaming servi...

Aaron1321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data access issues with 3G and 4G. Internet only with Wifi

Please can someone advise what my my mobile data network settings should be. I lost access on Sunday afternoon.I thought it may be a network outage. I downloaded the O2 network app. And it reports no problems. It seemed to come back for a few hours a...

Resolved! Change my lyca to o2 sim

I want to change my lyca sim to o2 sim paying monthly recharges

likhitha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping sim

I have placed my old sim in my new IPhone upgrade and I have no service. I can’t call or text just WiFi. I can’t seem to get through to anyone for help. I’ve been unable to use my new phone for over a day now. If anyone knows how to fix this please h...

Really high bill, last month

Hi, My normal DD bill is around £10. Once, on a really busy month it has been £25. Last month, the amount taken out was £64 + !!!!! I would like to have this expalined, step by step i.e. dates and times and costs, but when ever I ask 'Aura', my info ...

MW2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speak agent

Can I speak to an online agent? If so how do I go about that as I cant find any way to do this

Yvonne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer my number to o2

I did it twice "keep my number" request and i received an email:*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE ***The request could not be completed, the following reason is given for the rejection:Validation Exception: Sorry, the information provided for our secu...

Yor6543 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find my new number on my ohone

Good afternoon I hope you can help me I have upgraded my phone from a Samsung Galaxy A10 to a Samsung A42 but I cannot find my number and I can't not get it working I need some help iam no good at technology my bill is going to come in on March and I...

Heather9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos