Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bolt on

How do I disable a bolt on? I'm being charged monthly for it!

Nicola11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple watch

can i connect my appple watch to my existing data plan for my phone or doi have to pay an additional charge? im getting conflicting info....

Apple watch

I've just got my apple watch and realised its connected to a different number can this be changed

Tammy4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

visual voicemail

my visual voicemail has disappeared - just have a white screen saying call voicemail. I changed my plan a few days ago and wonder if this is linked? I have tried all the usual fixes - turning airplane mode on and off, etc, but no joy

Amanda51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brexit

Hi my questions is now the UK is out from EU before when we travel to Europe we can use a mobile too call and send messages and use free Internet access from our data?Now because UK is out of European Union what wil happen with our calls example if y...

Upgrade

Hi I have a contract sim but my device is broken can I get a device off you

Resolved! Renewing Contract

I am currently on a 12 month 100gb for £20 and my contract ends in April. I have received a text from 02 with a link to various options and have decided on a similar deal which is 150gb for £20.If I proceed with the renewal will this go through in Ap...

Matt77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone and sim pay monthly

I have new phone 5g with new sim. I've ported everything across but how do I get phone on the network 02?

Sarah46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access to gift extras with a new contract.

I have just entered into a new contract and I am informed that I now can select a gift extra. But, try as I might, I cannot access ANY gift extra other than Disney+ which I definitely do not want. When I access my account via the app or via the websi...

JG_12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open Issues

Hi,I’ve been trying to upload my payslip for the NHS Discount on O2 Open, but I’ve been having difficulty with the website where it refused my NHS email as a personal one and it refused my National Insurance number as invalid when I attempt to upload...

DKirk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos