Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I'm looking to upgrade early as my phone is broke an has been pretty much unusuable for the last 2months I've tried doin this from my iPad on the o2 app but it's just bringing up a blank screen? An wasn't 100% on my password to log in online but w...

Aymee07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading tariff

Hi, on My o2 there are various upgrade options for tariffs, the “Unlimited” tariff for £41.80 includes calls and texts but mentions nothing about data. Can anyone help with understanding if this includes unlimited data and why it’s the same price as ...

Taff1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address is wrong

The email address attached to my account is wrong, the email you have is xxxxxxxxxx@barcleys.com and it should be xxxxxxxxxxx@barclays.com

BenNeild by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 Pro upgrade

I’ve upgraded from an 11 to 12 pro. Installed the new sim and transferred data from the 11 to 12. But I’ve no network coverage.

Mattyfc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

Hi,I have 40 GB plan for one of the numbers used by my kid.My 02 shows the data has been used but I need to know where and why it is used in full.

Vladislav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Prime Extra Links are not working

Hi, I have 6 accounts (friends and family) and I have asked the upgrade team to upgrade 3 amazon prime extra. Which they have included and when I wanted to activate it its says "It looks like your activation link is no longer valid. You might find th...

Resolved! Disney plus

I got disney plus free for 6 month. i will start paying for disney plus every month but was wanting to know can l pay for the year.

kells by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated customer need to re-grade, but can't see how. Easier to leave?

Just visited the O2 website planning to purchase a new phone and monthly contract for my son and then realised another family member already had an O2 contract. I saw there was a way to add an additional contact and save 20% so thought I'd look at th...

OIMO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying my bill

Hi, I need the page with a live chat on it please, I need to pay my bill, but cant use my phone and app on both iphone and mac are saying the payment cant be made? If i could speak to someone and go through it manually, I can pay my bill, please help

Resolved! Device Credit Plan

Can you get a device plan showing VAT on the agreement? I asked O2 for this but they have just sent papercopies of my monthly bill but it is the part for the device that I need VAT invoices/receipts

KT3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos