Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Contract ending in 2 days, want to move to sim only

My contract ends in 2 days and I want to move to a sim only deal with giff gaff. By requesting a PAC code from 02, will that end my contract with 02 automatically? I'm trying to avoid my new allowances starting in a few days and getting charged my no...

Jalb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return my new phone

how do I go about returning my new s20 ultra 5g and cancel that agreement

pedro84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return new damaged phone (14 days)

Hi @Marjo , @Martin-O2 , @EmilieT I received my new phone today (03 April) which was an upgrade. It, unfortunately, has a crack in the camera lens and I would like to ask for an exchange. It's not possible to speak to customer support regarding this ...

Elbepes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting o2 during the covid 19 outbreak

Ive been cut off dew not being able 2 pay my bill because ive been laid off work and i can not contact any one from o2 i think its wrong that during the time we need to be able to contact people they do this and yet we cant contact them will be chang...

Nano sim

Ive upgrade my phone but need a nano sim. I cant contact O2 about it and the shop has closed. I need my phone as I am a frontline worker and cant keep charging up my old phone! Any ideas please.And I need to keep my old number

Lorraine1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading a%20tablet

I have a Huawei T3 Media pad on my plan as a second device and this has a separate data only tariff from my phone.My device plan is now paid in full.If I upgrade to a tablet and request a new sim with a new data tariff, can I use the new sim in the o...

Charged for my ‘Free’ Extra

Bought a mobile contract with o2 after the promise throughout the media of 6 months Disney plus on us. However this month the first month bill has come through and I’ve been charged for it. I spoke to the team on the phone who stated just select the ...

Chenry12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Service

My phone service has been cut off again it should not be off I am paying my bill on the 7th this has been discussed now it's happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks this is not good enough i need to pay Bill's today I am paying on the 7th this should no...

Defer Payment

Hi, I've been trying to contact O2, and as usual, O2 only contacts you when there's a payment issue to them, and not for anything else. I'm trying to find a way to defer a payment that is meant to happen, but I'm unable to convey this to O2, as the m...

Druidtoad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

help needed cant speak to anyone at 02

who the hell can i speak to or how do i get through as all phone lines are down and messaging is down and i need to speak to 02 during this cornavirus outbreak.no single was of speaking to anyone.its a joke.

permboden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos