Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Hi ... can anyone tell me how I can increase the number of rings before my voicemail kicks in?

derek7244 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi

My phone won't connect to WiFi and its a brand new phone only a few months old ,WiFi on but just won't connect at all can anyone sort this problem

Adam78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 bank details

Hello,Is there any bank details for O2 for my ex to pay for his charges? Or any other way he can pay for his charges that he put on my account and now needs to be cleared?Many thanks,Victoria

O2 voice

Hello. I’m new to O2 I recently used ##002# to turn off voicemail. It worked OK. Then I learned to use 1760 for Off and 1750 for on. The trouble is now that when voicemail is off my callers get a strange tone when my phone is out of reach. I need to ...

ASA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi. Wondering if anyone can explain to me how billing works? I assumed it was direct debit when I took out the phone contract, can anyone shed some light? My O2 app also says “Paid” when no money has been taken from my account. Any ideas? Thank you i...

Resolved! billing

I am doing my bookkeeping and noticed I have 2 direct debits for O2 this past year. One is reference GED53897398. Can you please tell me what this is for and to? Many thanks,Zephyr Wildman

Zephyr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number

Hi everyone, I have left a very, very long and unpleasant relationship and at present my children who are adults are not speaking with me.I am receiving unwelcome texts from his family and rather than block them can I suspend my number and be given a...

70Chez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting Through to Cust Service (lol) to give a PAC Code

Hi all, hope are well ! I am trying to use 202 to get through to customer service to give them a PAC code so I can transfer from EE to 02 and having no joy at all! I've been with 02 since October with a simo contract. Recently out a phone contract wi...

Lizzy28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over due bill

How long does it take for your network restrictions to be lifted after paying an overdue bill ?

7206 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos