Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

I want to cancel my sim but keep my phone and keep paying the monthly phone bill but not an actual phone bill. So I just want the phone as I already have a sim and everything

Meg3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set 901 voice mail to give caller number and date / time

I have an offensive call on 901 - but the service does not give either - so how can I get that ? or change some settings so that I can get that ? the date/time or the caller number. I had cleared the caller list before I found the offensive message o...

Geoffa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing provider - issues!

Moving from O2, awaiting unlocking code (7 day wait), now my current O2 sim is "not provisioned for voice" thus no calls/texts, and unable to contact O2. Can anyone help me? New provider sim won't work til unlocked.

Texts from 02

How do i stop o2 texting to tell me a bills being prepared, then its ready, then its paid, then emailing me to tell me. Im really not interested. 1 email is enough, theyre abusing the privilege of knowing my phone number, any other company you would ...

M_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

Morning, i bought a sim only monthly contract. Specifically asked for a full cap but today got a message saying well done you sent your first mms - nice work, this isnt included in your tarrif. this is my daughters account, what else is it possible t...

M_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions

I’ve received email about restrictions on my account. They asked me to pay my monthly balance in full. I’ve done it but I’ve got few questions :1) why it took so long to put my service back to normal2) why o2 stopped me from calls,text? I should call...

Resolved! Incorrect number being displayed to my contacts

For some reason when I send a text a different number is displayed to which ever contact I message. The number that is showing is the number that came with my sim only deal however I used a PACT code to port my number over which has been fine since O...

Murts14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap sim didn’t work to my new iPhone 12 5g sim

Hi I have completed swap through txt message and definitely entered the correct serial number for new sim.Its nearly 24hrs since I have done it although my old sim stopped working few minutes after I don’t the txt and now nearly a full day without be...

Voicemail

My voicemail is showing as “No Voicemail” so my phone just rings and doesn’t go through to the default voicemail. Any ideas how to fix this?

RT37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos