Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Esim

Hi Everyone,Hope you can help out?I'm after an esim for my recently purchased Samsung Watch 3, how do I get one online? I work nights so can't make it to an O2 shop or call customer service.All help appreciated!Mark.

Mark1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Hi, my contract is finishing mid June but I’ve seen a new contract on o2 through buymobiles.net, would it be possible to jump onto this contract with no extra charges and keeping my number before my current contract expires in june??

Anthony4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim locked/barred lost phone

I reported my phone lost today but i didn't lose the sim, they blocked it anyway how can i unblock it?

Pez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New tariff issue

Agreed new tariff with O2 chat salesperson of £45 (£50 less £5 discount) when renewing my O2 contract. Just got my first bill which is for £50.Where do I go for help.

Martyn5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill is too high

I got a contract out on the understanding my monthly payments would be £39. How have I just been billed for £61?

Resolved! Disconnected phone

I received email saying my phone will be disconnected shortly due to unpaid bills. I have called them but was left on hold and hanged up on or the call got disconnected, not sure.Does anyone know how long after they send you the email so they disconn...

Ifrah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oneplus 8T and 5G

I am looking to find out whether 5G is avaialable one a Oneplus 8T as have understand there have been, or are, issues with this?

AdrianG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling/straight to voicemail

I've just switched to o2 specifically for wi-fi calling as we live in the country and get very spotty reception.All set up and (probably) working, but when I call myself at home to test, it sometimes works and sometimes goes immediately to voicemail....

AGB24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I am trying to upgrade through my o2 app and it keeps saying “you started checking out...” but when I click on it it then says something went wrong . Please help

Coral_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos