Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Issues with a galaxy s21+

Hello I've recently upgraded and switched to a samsung galaxy s21+. I have two problems with it, one of which is hardware, the other just me needing instructions. i tried contacting o2 with live chat twice already, but each time i was told that the t...

NeilJT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! two mobile numbers on bill

When I switched to O2 I was supplied with a sim with a mobile number associated with it but I brought my old number with me, so the O2 number no longer exists. However, it is still showing on my account. I can't find a way of getting rid of this othe...

RRowley5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My Bill is showing -£16. I have paid this twice, once in the 16th and again on the 22nd of March. But its still showing. Can this please be explained.

Humberto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly bill

I rang up to change the date of my bill, yet Ive received a text saying that it’s overdue, when on my account it says due 31st march

Chloe31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Subscription Disney plus

How to cancel Disney plus subscription after free trial. Apparently only possible via o2

Karolina3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment management

Does anybody know how to get through to payment management team!? I’ve rand the number so many times and all it does it ask if I want my bill sent as a text then cuts me off!? I’m desperate as I don’t want to get cut off but can’t pay half my bill th...

Leanne331 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need the new sim I have been sent ?

Just upgraded from an iphone 11pro to a 12 and o2 have sent me a new sim with the phone, although I am keeping my numnber the only difference is the iphone 12 is 5G so do I need the new sim sent to me or would the old sim be 5G ready ?Thx

Tiffbash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I’m just wondering what’s the best way to upgrade to a new iPhone every year if I’m in a 3 year agreement

danny97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos