Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Extra audiobooks

Hi, I wanted to add the audiobooks as an extra (seen it before) but it’s gone now... can I have it or is it over?

Kathy79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 open

I'm planning on upgrading my phone, I got the 02 offer for 2 pound discount off my disney plus for 6 months. I also have the 25% o2 open in place. Will I be able to renew that 25% discount when I upgrade. Just I've heard you don't get it if you alrea...

Nicole95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I lost my sim

Hello my name is Gheorghe. And I lost my sim can I have another one please...?xxxxxxxx This Number I lost please send another sim. Have good day [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G sim only tariffs

Where can I find details of O2 sim only tariffs for 5G.

DaveR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Been sent a message from phone number 07470877540 saying my bill payment needs updating. I know this is not correct but others my not please let others know it is a scam

Dave416 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bringing old no to o2

When I ordered my sim to change network to o2 I quoted my Pac no with order, as wanted to keep old number. Sim arrived with new tel number. Went online and put my Pac no in on thursday 11/3. Still on temp no. Have switched phone on and off repeatedly...

Gk62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A21s Not Charging

I've only had my Samsung Galaxy A21s since November and as time has passed I've been having increasing difficulty with charging the battery. First the fast charge stopped, then I would have to restart the phone as it would be the only way for it reco...

Colin_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

Why is my bill so high this month

Jac3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reduce my tariff

I have paid off my device and am due an upgrade but honestly don't care about changeing my phone. What is bothering me is that my current tariff no longer suits my needs. I have checked all of the tariff change options on 'My O2' and all of the offer...

Tyrone1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 phone is not working

My O2 phone is not working. I can't call other mobile numbers and my wife's phone is not working either.