Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

If I’ve just paid for a contract On a phone to pay monthly and it’s emailed me after paying saying it’s out of stock do they deliver it when it’s in stock or am I refunded

Resolved! False Europe Zone Charges

I have received a text from O2 saying my usage has mostly been in the Europe Zone and if it continues I will be charged on my next bill. Yet, I haven’t left the country for 10 months (there’s a pandemic and hence a travel ban if anyone was unsure) so...

BrettS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing data

Hi, my tariff meets all the criteria to be able to share data, however when following the instructions to enable it there is no “tick box” to select, ?

DannyBene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

I've got new sim card. Put it in phone and it says sim not provisioned for voice.

Tonybr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Lately I haven't been using all of my data, and when it's been refreshing they just give me my next months data and not what I had left over.. im paying for it so why ain't my data rolling over on to my next months?

Resolved! Upgrade

I upgraded my phone 13 days ago, i thought id selected iphone 12 pro, but its an iphone 12, am i able to swap it for a 12 pro? Thanks

Katie22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus free on o2 priority??

It's not working for me. Follow link on priority app- register details and ot says can take 48 hours will get a text message and email to confirm.Received neither!Tried starting process again with different email address,same thing.Not showing in My ...

Patchy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPhone 12 Sim Card

I have taken delivery of an iPhone 12 Pro Max. It came with a SIM card but I am unsure what I do next. I thought I would simply transfer my SIM card from my old iPhone 6

Gilmour61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade options

Why are upgrade options so poor through the o2 app? One particular deal is 25 with various others, but 40 thru o2!!! This was billed as the best value deal also!

Ruskyg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos