Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Contrac Ending

Hi.Have a question whats now with my contract what ending 30.04.2020.5th March 2020 i spoken wia o2 chat witch operator and notify him about after finish minimum contract term i wana keep this number and move it to pay and go.Now its look everything ...

piatus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hello,I ordered a Samsung A90 5g yesterday and was just wondering with the whole covid 19 pandemic whether my phone would be arriving.Thank you very much

Tim15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting my number

hi all so i am moving from ID to O2, carphone wherehouse didnt bother asking if i wantted the number carried over.. I filled out the form on the website twice, and still nowt has happened, Is this supposed to take this long???? getting a bit annoyed ...

Pandi1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only

How do I chnage to Sim only when my contract runs out at the end of this month?

Micky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

final bill

My O2 is not showing my final bill for the number that I kept after switching to prestige. Phoning results in automated message to check my O2. How do I get a final bill in this situation? The bill was paid on 30th March by direct debit. I need an on...

Calling France

Can anyone help? Im using an iphone 8 on an o2 contract. Over the weekend, i have been able to phone my parents in France. The number is correct, as my wife can phone my parents. I have tried everything!!! I can not get through to o2. Any ideas?

Will1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not provisioned

I upgraded to the s20, I got the phone this morning and everything has been set up fine although my aim is not provisioned. What does this mean and how do I fix it?Can I just use my existing sim from my old phone?

kmcg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

I sent my phone back two weeks ago on the 18/03/2020. 02 are saying they haven't received it but my proof of postage says the signed for it on that day. What do I do

mmali05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

delivery

hello i have am order to be delivered but am over my cousin house how can i get it deliver there

adeb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos