Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data

Hi there does anyone know if 02 can add some data for no extra cost as a one off to loyal customers? My daughters data refreshes in 13 hours however she needs some today for school assessments and at £10 for 1g it’s too much too add to an already ver...

Resolved! emergency calls%20only%20newish%20sim.

I have recently had a call restriction until i paid my bill (two days), am I right in thinkinking they automatically reconnect you ? Or do you have to phone up?

movarvo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Hi . This is my second new phone in a wk . Everything set up ok but I can't make or receive calls . I was send another phone because they thought it was faulty but this one is doing the same it's the iPhone se2020 ??can anyone help before I pull my h...

Maureenj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a contact on refresh charges

Whiting to end my contact early how much would this cost ? I am on o2 refresh and pay for my device so I understand that the remaining amount for the device would have to be paid off

Winser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I have have a sim only contract for 3months I was just wondering if I can upgrade to a phone yet please

Resolved! Mr David Powell will be making a payment by my visa debit card on 21/5/2021

Hi im trying to communicate with someone I'm really sorry for any inconvenience I have caused unfortunately over the past 3weeks I have been not working due to a loseing a close family member iv been back at work this week so will be making a full pa...

davo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

P20 Pro - no option for Wifi Calling

Hi folks, I have a P30 Pro and P20 Pro, both on o2 pay monthly. The P30 Pro has a wifi calling option with no problem, however the P20 Pro doesn't show this option in the settings menu. I have checked on the web portal and it shows wifi calling is en...

Mosmordor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected Network?

My phone has been completely disconnected by 02 whilst on a current payment plan that has not defaulted. After speaking with 02 time and time again regarding my coverage being barred and then restored also being told not to worry everything is fine a...

mw2889 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC CODE

I have just switched over to o2 and ordered my new sim only on line. i filled in the form as instructed and put in my pac code in the field provided. I then recive an email saying hi and welcome to 02 and here is my new number!!!! Ive had my number a...

Alcami197 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos