Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MISSOLD CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN AND O2

DORIS3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ask virgin for a new contract and they said that the best deal was with a volt and they would give a free O2 sim card worth £25 , and free sports,  For £96 for 18 months . I am a 87 year old women and house bound i love my tv. When they offered me this i thought Great i told them i did not need a O2 sim card to which they saud Give it to someone else. Which i did not it is still in its package and unused. When the Bill came from O2 for the £25.00 for there contract . I was shocked after getting on to Virgin they have passed the buck and have told me to get on to O2 and cancel there contract  . I hve tryed to phone them off my land line and they take my number but then phone goes dead, I can not get it touch with them to talk about this . Pleaser can you tell me which way to go thanks  Norma

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144576 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions

@DORIS3 

I'll ask @O2Lisa to help you look into this

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5.

@DORIS3 I'll message you privately and look in to this for you 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

DORIS3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks any help  would be great thankyou 

Message 4 of 4