Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fobbed off

Gez-1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I reported an issue with O2 sept 21 dating back to at least April 21 since my initial contact they have never called my back at all even though they say they will. They have also promised to refund my contact 3 times never happened? They have given me false promises since day one now they are apparently waiting for a guru to sort things out. I have asked to speak with a manager on every call several times on a call in fact but I have never been put through to a manager as they don’t take call RUBBISH.

O2 is the worst company I have ever dealt with and make false promises and statements just so people give up, I am in a 2 yr deal which clearly they are not fulfilling and never have done since the contract started, on ever occasion I call I state the consumer credit act 1974 as none of the staff are aware of the T&C’s of this legislation, one girl stated it was before I was born so I don’t know about it. Some company O2 is when it’s staff won’t help or even know about customers rights.

All calls are recorded apart from the one you ask them to listen to? I could go on and on but I have wasted enough time trying to resolve these issues and have just been lied to and filled with false promises.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I will ask an O2 account advisor to look into this for you. @O2Lisa@O2Georgina, or @O2Ellie, can you please advise @Gez-1?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 😊

@Gez-1 I'll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Gez-1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So another message 

O2: we’re looking into the problem you reported.Well be in touch again soon when we’ve got an update😡😡😡🤣

so this is the third message like this since the 1/2/21 I am absolutely feed up with O2 and the service SHOCKING 

I reported the problem in September and now it’s march I pay monthly for a service your clearly not providing which is a legal.O2 is full of false promises and lies 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Gez-1 

It helps to just post on the one thread where you already have someone helping you.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Fobbed-off/td-p/1533703

Stay in touch with the O2 account advisor there, thanks.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5