Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Have I been accepted for my contract

I placed an order on Friday for the new iphone12 pro max £340 has been removed from my bank account for the phone I received legal documents and an email that states as follows "Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end. We'll proc...

Resolved! Disney Plus already redeemed

Hi there, I have recently joined o2 and as part of that I have added disney plus as an extra, however when I click to redeem it on my o2, it redirects me to disney plus to say the code has already been redeemed, is there any fix for this? Thanks!

RyanMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

How do you stop your Disney + subscription? I got it free for 6 months but don’t want to get charged. Disney+ says go to o2 account to sort but I can’t find anything anywhere.

SH27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance query

Hi I'm wondering if you can check if I've insured my tablet as I now have a cracked screen

Disley_13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected Contract

My device plan is settled and has been for a year, I had been led to believe I was on a rolling month plan but have now discovered I have been place on a 24M 10G contract ending in Feb 22. I was trying to switch to a sim only deal as I hardly use my ...

Julie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g

Hello I would like to know how to receive 5g on my phone, I got my new samaung galaxy s21plus 4 days ago and my new 5g simcard, since having the phone I have not received 5g coverage.

Resolved! changing to pay as you go

My o2 contract is about to finish and i am changing to o2 payas you go. I have noticed on my account that they are sending me a new sim with a different number on it. When i spoke to them about changing they said i could keep my old number. My migrat...

Daisey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning to o2

Last week I decided to return to o2 on a sim only package. The sim arrived Friday, and I requested a port of my old number using PAC code which I presume will happen Monday. The billing month has started from Thursday last week, before I even had the...

PaulMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in%20USA

With the O2 Travel Inclusive Bolt On, are the data speeds any good? I don’t mean with the daily paid bolt on, I’m concerned about the one already included in some tariffs. In fact I’m very interested in knowing more about if the travel bolt on speed ...

ASA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contact expires soon

Hi there,My 24M pay monthly contract is set to expire on the 04/04/21 what happens after this date? Do I keep the aim or do I have to get a new one? Or does the contract roll over after this date?Kind regards

MarkM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos