Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Age verification

I don’t have a credit card and the shops are closed. How do I remove the age verification on my phone? Very irritating

Sammyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of mind

Hello. I’ve ordered a new phone via upgrade. It’s well within the 14 day period. I want to change it for a slightly bigger phone. Does anyone know how the change of mind process works? Do they do a doorstep swap? Or do I need to return the phone and ...

Resolved! Upfront fee still pending

I have ordered an iPad last Friday, got all the emails, Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end.We'll process your order as quick as we can, so it will be in your handsbefore you know it. And if you're itching for updates (which ...

Elaine48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

My phone number hasn’t transferred over yet can you help please

Cath1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just got a new sim and it doesn't work

I just received a new sim and it doesn't work. I tried the chat which just said to put it in the phone and it will work. Then I found a link saying to text SWAP to 20220 but the message doesn't get delivered (presumably because the sim card isn't wor...

Sim activation

How do I activate my sim replacement please. It’s says no service on my phone.

Nbm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible to report coverage deadspots?

Hi folks! Long story short, moving house to a quite large development which is somewhat in the "country" - but there's very little phone signal out there - even voice calls are difficult to make! I'm wondering if there's a way to report such deadspot...

Mosmordor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge to o2 account from old Xbox account

Hi, I have a charge of £13.99 on my o2 mobile phone account from the Microsoft Store. This charge is from an old Microsoft account on Xbox which i no longer have access to. I have no access to the Microsoft account either as this was set up by a frie...

NEW ORDER

Saturday I made a order for 12 pro max 512gb when must wait more then 6 weeks for delivery. At the end of order asked me to pay £475 deposit, so £505 together with upfront cost. Now this money gone from my account and as well from pending, just a ema...

ImIonelaS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech support

Anyone else find tech support useless? Incoming calls are getting the engaged tone for no reason, outbound calls come up as ‘call failed’ unless (for some bizarre reason) I’m calling 02. Called to get this fixed, was asked a bunch of troubleshooting ...

Lesley666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos