Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Amending order details

I've ordered a phone but the wrong address is showing on the order (old account address). How can I change this and make sure that the phone is delivered to my home?

DeeGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app

I want to know if I can change the password to the app will it change it on another Device

Matt17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime contract

Hi, I am new to all this. I have just bought a mobile Hotspot. I was advised in the shop to take up an offer of buying the device for £11 a month and free unlimited data for three months (Total of £33) and then £36 a month after that for airtime. If ...

Worried1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new order

just placed an order paid £230 deposit but had no confirmation of order ?

Resolved! Cancelling Extra

I have only just noticed that we have been paying for Disney+. When I go into the app to look at the “extras”, it seems very easy to add something but impossible to take something off. This Disney+ was a total con and we were never able to access it ...

Resolved! Pac code

My phone will not send a pac message to 65075

Confused5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing sim card

Hello, I've ordered a new phone which has been delivered. But the new sim card has not been included in the order. This was selected in my original order. Is there any advice or contact details for this?

Resolved! How can I keep my number without a contract?

I've been an O2 customer for over 15 years but have now moved to Germany. I have a new number and tariff for usage here. I expect to only be abroad for two years and would like to return to using O2 when I inevitably return to living in the UK. I wou...

Demeter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How to I change my direct debit details

Resolved! Has o2 sold on my details?

Just wondering what's happening lately.There has been a huge increase in the amount of fake and bogus calls being received daily. Today so far received 4x automated calls claiming to be from revenue and customs from different numbers.I have blocked e...