Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot activate 4G Calls

I've just moved to O2 and I'm checking my iPhone 8 Plus settings. I tried to turn on VoLTE to enable 4G calling, but a pop up tells me... Cannot Activate 4G CallsTo enable 4G calls on this account, contact O2. In MyO2 there is no link to Device Setti...

TonyS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correlation code

I have an unauthorised Google Play charge to my account. I have an iPhone not an android. I’ve tried to claim from Google Play but they won’t proceed with out a correlation code for the transaction from my carrier. O2 said they can’t provide me with ...

ClaireR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE PAGE. Says to come back in 1 day for a new device.

So all my bills have been paid on time. I checked with 02 direct via phone and my bills are great no missed or delayed payments.. I just wanted to ask does the page displaying the 1 day to get a new device change to a selection of phone's? Or do I ju...

Resolved! Help on continual loop

WowHelp is continual loop, and I'm not yet a customer, still waiting for SIM. Ideas/tricks on getting hold of a human being would be great

NicOII by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I’m just wondering how long it takes to process an upgrade? I’ve had the pre contract etc but nothing sinceIt’s says next day delivery if ordered before 12 so thought I’d have heard moreOn my “my o2” it just says “order processing”Can o2 decline an u...

Ellis1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep number form

Hi there I have recently changed to o2 from tesco mobile pay as you go and I am wanting to keep my current number. I have completed the keep my number form 4 times and I keep getting it rejected. I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong as they do...

Kat27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Querying my Direct Debits payments with O2

I've noticed 4 different Direct Debits being paid from my bank to O2 and I cannot find ,on their app, how to ask them about this, can anyone help please and a Thankyou

Jan10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim

Dpd collected phone today,was under impression theyd give me replacement phone but have not, will it turn up tomorrow? Payed the 90 pound option

sim not%20responding

Phone says: no sim card / emergency use only

RB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos