Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I need to speak to someone about my bill. But I carnt ring up as been cut off and carnt even ring 202

Don2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions

How do I get restrictions off my phone . I want to enter a competition on my.phone but it won't let me txt the competition numbers

Resolved! Transfer of ownership

Good morning,Please can someone help. I’ve had a contact in my mums name since is was about 15 and I decide to open a new contract in my own name recently.I opened the contract in an O2 store and he advised that I could make the transfer of ownership...

Jess1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parents on wrong sim

Hi, My elderly parents are supposed to be on a payg sim, which is what was advertised when they paid for it, but they say that they have to put £20 per month as their credit disappears. It seems they're on a pay monthly instead, they probably use the...

Unable to make or receive calls

I upgraded yesterday morning have kept the same number. I was told it could take up to 24hrs for service to start on my new SIM. My phone is showing O2 service and I am able to send texts but unable to call out or receive incoming calls

Smileyfem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

apple watch se

Hello, i have an iphone 12 and I have just ordered an apple watch se as well. Since than I am not able to make or receive phone calls, messages and wi fi works fine. Please can you advise what us the issue

Lucas23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Revolut Direct Debit

Trying to sign up to a monthly tariff but the O2 app doesn't recognize my Revolut bank account number/sort code. Is a Revolut account usable for this?

Manchegan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying of device plan

Hi everyone I am looking to pay off my device plan at end of the year now. But I can see a upgrade option when I go to my device and if I pay it that way and upgrade to sim only from my device what happens to my airtime plan will that change or will ...

Resolved! Split account

Good Evening,I currently have 2 mobiles associated with my account. My daughter who has one of the mobiles has moved into her own house and wants to transfer the mobile across to her, retaining the tariff and the mobile number. How do we initiate thi...

Monty1958 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos