Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hi I want to change from an iPhone SE 2020 to an iPhone 11 keep the same number. Do I need anew sim

Deb111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! to o2 customer services

Hello. I have had issues with my disability benefits which has meant a delay in me receiving my usual payments. This has left me in severe financial hardship and unable to pay any bills, including my phone bill. You have cut off my outgoing calls, in...

jls by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Bill

Hey I have been cut off from making calls due to missing a payment I wanted to know if I could get a call or to speak to someone as due to being cut off I can’t even ring to explain my situation

Precious2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycled phone but credit isn't on my bill?

I recycled my phone when I upgraded, I chose the option to have the credit put towards my bill however, I cant see the credit on my bills? I spoke to o2 recycle who said the amount was processed on 10th October but I don't see it ...

CG93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery postcode not available on website

I am trying to order new SIM only contract but the delivery postcode is unavailable even though same is available on Royal mail postcode finder service. I can't order on old address as i wouldn't get VOLT benefits

Resolved! Text messaging

Hello, I cant seem to send text messages to competitions, how do I unblock this setting?

CG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2

Morning, I’m trying to log into my o2, when I do it says I have no devices, no billing info nothing! I have two contracts amd looking to upgrade but it’s as though my account doesn’t exist

Haley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Business caller ID

I use my mobile for my business and wanted to get caller id that shows my company name when I ring someone or they ring me , my friend is with O2 and has this he said it showed up automatically , any tips or advice for this ?? Thanks Mike

Mike1878 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone out of stock

I just ordered a phone yesterday and it said it was in stock had the confirmation email that it was being delivered but then i woke up this morning and it says its out of stock does anyone know roughly how long it takes for the phone to come back in ...

Marcus18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos