Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Customer services number or live chat

I am finding it impossible to find number or live chat link on web site, just takes me round in circles.I am in Cayman Islands trying to use phone, I have the bolt on but no service.Can anyone help? Live chat link would be great

Claire28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cancellation contract

Dear,We moved our numbers to O2 from vodofone as we know you are the best in uk.We would like to make contract as 12m but lewısham shop worker made it 24m we realised that we went shop again then she told can bot change it ! But we will leave country...

Kubra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

It is impossible to contact anybody in this substandard organisation.I have been a customer for 15 years and just upgraded to iPhone 13 Pro for another crazy 36 month period. Sent old iPhone XR to Recycle in excellent condition and they go back on th...

Paulo-L by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 3G or 4G signal in busy areas

I have an Iphone 13 Max Pro on an unlimited tariff. Whenever I am in a city centre with a lot of people or at a concert or gig with large numbers of people I have no service either 3G or 4G so I can't get in touch with anyone by text, voice or Whatsa...

Mazcross by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim not provisioned for voice

Hi can anyone help, i got a new phone (upgrade) and got a new sim (5G) and i keep getting a message saying "sim not provisioned for voice" what does this mean and how can i fix this? Kind regards Jay

JC13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill paying

Hi I’m trying to pay my bills but it’s not letting me how can I do it please help

Not Connect data

I got a new phone under warranty a week ago because my old one broke down and you replaced me with a new one. but in this new one there is no coverage at all, the internet is not working, all the time looking for the web. I took 2 phone calls on a co...

justyna22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone

Do u know when my s21 will be out with me please 

Cannot view bill

I switched over to a new provider yesterday 27/10 but now am unable to view my last bill dated 26/10 on my O2 which is higher than I expected.

CB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos