Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't find proof of offer

Hello everyone, I recently upgraded my tariff last January, and during the Jan sales, there was an offer on so the first six months of my tariff would be £6.00 instead of £10.00. The first two months went through with no issue, but now the tariff has...

KK9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

I am very unhappy with the service o2 are supplying my signal always drops I was told a month ago or so it was probably my phone I now have a different phone still the same plus I told them 3 other Friends had the same issue even in the town centre o...

Resolved! Bill over £100 not capped

Hi I'm in the Maldives and just received a bill with over £100 in data charges. When I arrived I got a text advising this would be capped at £51. Why is it so high? And what can I do to prevent further charges?

Hooper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus billing

Hello, I thought i would be able to receive Disney plus for free for 6 months when i signed up but i am currently being billed for it. PLease can i check what is correct?

Tash24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

St Lucia - O2 travel but no internet

We've just arrived in St Lucia and as the plane landed I received the "welcome to St Lucia it will cost you £4.99 a day" message that we usually receive when we arrive abroad.I can see the carrier at the top of the screen (Digicel), I can make a call...

LesleyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

free calls to Ukraine - completely messed up

Hello Firstly sorry for my English, I’m still learning but realise is not perfect I’m loyal pay monthly customer from 15 years. Couple weeks ago O2 announced waive of all charges for communication to Ukraine due to the war. So I made some calls and t...

lord_kr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my sim

Hello I’ve just received my Sim card and I need to cancel as the signal is not good in my area

Dtriley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add ons

i have justv received a bill with add ons from last month. Just checking that the add ons fall away for next month billing as i dont need them? Thanks Nick

nickgw4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order late

Hi I order last 60 hours before I pad but still waiting for presses it’s mean no go ahead so please let me know where is the exactly order many thanks

Kh13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

my insurance bill was suppose to be split over 2 months but it's all been added to 1 month