Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Return an upgrade

Hello am I able to return an upgrade?

Laura39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching my pay monthly to pay as you go

hello dear comunity, I want to switch my pay monthly contract to pay as you go. I'm abroad at the moment for a while so I'm not allowed to call 202.Which number to call to get this done or what other method can I use? Many thanks.

Rador by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi I paid my bill yesterday but I’ve still not been put back on 

Nat0116 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden bill increase

I have just received an email from O2 stating my air time bill will go from £17 to £20 and my device plan will go from £13 to £20 effective in ten days. Could someone help me and tell me if this is normal and maybe a reason why this is happening? Tha...

Paul34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone displays two numbers to different people when I call them

HI. I have recently moved from Vodafone to Pay as you go, and then less than a week after I moved to Pay Monthly. So in a nutshell, I have Moved my number from VF to O2 PAG (new SIM Card), and then to O2 PM (new sim card again). When I was texting my...

ylach87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Last Bill -

I have switched from O2 to a different network and got 2 bills, one for 0£ and one for the usual amount I used to pay monthly. My impression was that I am paying in advance, so I don't understand why. Anyways besides the point. My question is, where/...

FRINN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCK Code

Hi, I was an O2 pay monthly customer up until May this year, when I switched to Vodafone. In the process of changing networks, I was given a PAC code as the phone was locked to O2. Unfortunately the code was misread and used incorrectly three times a...

kazr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dubai call charges

Hi how much is it to call from Dubai to another o2 phone number

Bt123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simcard

Hi I have lost my sin card and would like to order a new one

Kirsty13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies