Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Getting another sim only card - keeping old number

Hi,I have a cracking sim only deal so I am planning to order it for my daughter.This would be a second contract under my account.She is currently with another network and would like to keep her number.Can anyone advice what would be the process for t...

Cebulka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number on a new contract

Hi, i have taken out a new contract as my old contract was due for upgrade, however it was more expensive than starting a new contract . My new device an sim arrived and i have completed the swap my sim yesterday, however my number has still not migr...

Andrew_94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been over charge on the bill

Iv been charged for share data on one of my contract it's standing double for what I usually pay I also have a zero speed cap on that contract thought that would stop the usage of data when you run out of data

Sp30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why am I being charged for a premium service

Dear O2 I am being charged a premium rate text three times a week . I have not ordered this and why would I . O2 you must stop this happening . I am retired and will have to cancel o2 completely if you dont refund my money. You have given my number t...

suzzy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switched from Three to O2. Number hasn't been transferred

Hello. I switched from Three to O2. I gave O2 a PAC code to transfer my number from Three. However, the number hasn't changed. It has been a few days. How can I chase O2 to transfer my number over? When I call 020 it gives me a bunch of automated mes...

Resolved! Changing to SIM only

My contract is now coming to an end and I've elected to stay with O2 but go SIM only...... will my direct debit automatically change to the new lower rate? or do I need to do anything

Phoenix59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Why is my upgrade September 22

Leggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim - via Volt

Hi,I'm trying to register a new sim that I have received as part of a virgin volt package. I've only just got round to setting it up and paid the first £25 bill out of my account. And so, the sim is in my phone, showing O2 network but outgoing calls ...

Phil11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos