cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounts

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 4 02  accounts  paid by direct debit and am using the banks switching service to transfer from halifax to barclays all 4 show as having gone from halifax the money is not "pending"  its gone  then dd cancelled but while 2 are agreed as having been paid  two are supposedly not and I am in a loop how do I get out of this its not bank a  its not bank b its not got to us  the fact that two are fine is what puzzles me all being nadgered could understan anyone had this problem? o2 have been fine but they say they havnt been paid the banks says they have anone had this issue

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Contact the bank again and get the reference numbers for the payments, then contact o2 cs again by telephone and then keep nagging until they put you on to someone higher up. Give them the payment reference numbers and ask for any bars in place to be removed.
Ask for them to send you clarification on the payments once the information is verified.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Contact the bank again and get the reference numbers for the payments, then contact o2 cs again by telephone and then keep nagging until they put you on to someone higher up. Give them the payment reference numbers and ask for any bars in place to be removed.
Ask for them to send you clarification on the payments once the information is verified.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I agree badger your Bank.

If O2 do place any bar on your account ensure you don't have any default placed on your Credit File ,and O2 note all this on your file notes so you don't run into Issues when you decide to upgrade.
Message 3 of 3