Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling

MartyP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I've recently upgraded to a Samsung S20fe and had no issue initially with WiFi calling. It is set up on my account and I have used it recently on this phone on. It has now gone completely from my phone settings and am now unable to use it rendering my new phone completely useless. I get no signal in my home. I've tried the online support and was just going round in circles not being able to fix the issue. My suspicion is that somehow the firmware has changed and it's now gone from my phone settings on a recent update. I haven't done a full factory reset as yet as this would be my last option. Anybody else have any ideas what it could be and how to fix it. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122811 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MartyP 

Try this...

You need to turn your phone off and remove SIM card.

Turn phone back on and wait for it to boot up, then replace SIM with phone on..

It's a known software issue that Samsung supposedly fixed in the last update. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MartyP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. Thanks for helping. I tried this and it didn't work initially. I have however manage to fix it by swapping the sim into the second slot and it came back on. I've since put it back into the primary slot and it's now working. Strange, definitely some sort of glitch in there. Thanks again
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122811 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

No problem @MartyP as long as it's working. Obviously moving the sim about has kicked it into a restart!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4