cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can you never get through to anyone at O2?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting on Live Chat for ages to speak to someone, not enough advisors. Can't get through on the phone and no email facility. Customer Service is rubbish.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you are out of contract you can switch to any simo tariff and keep your phone as is now.
That could reduce your monthly outlay https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M but if you are still within your contract window, you would need to pay off what you owe in order to change.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I’m afraid you’ll have to keep trying unless we can help?
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous8.00-8.30am is the best time to call customer services. I have never had more than a 5 minute wait when I ring at that time...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

But that's the contact us page? Precisely my point, you can't get through to anyone. The only options are Live Chat, phone or to write a letter.

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymouswrote:

But that's the contact us page? Precisely my point, you can't get through to anyone. The only options are Live Chat, phone or to write a letter.

Yes the 'contact us' page covers all methods of contacting O2.

@Anonymousif you have a non account related query maybe we could help here? (as said above)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

This isn't O2 you are talking to @Anonymous so we can offer no more assistance than we have above.

If you wish to complain to O2 officially, you need to follow this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to discuss changing tariff as I have just had an email about prices going up. Three do a good deal for £9 and also Giff Gaff looks good so I was thinking of leaving and wanted to discuss my options. 

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You’d still need to contact o2 on 202 from your phone & ask for retention’s 

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you are out of contract you can switch to any simo tariff and keep your phone as is now.
That could reduce your monthly outlay https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M but if you are still within your contract window, you would need to pay off what you owe in order to change.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9