Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

When can I upgrade?

I have a pay monthly tocco with a 24 month contract, when can I apply for an up-grade?
Anonymous

When can I upgrade?

Depending on your spend. 1 month before your contract is up...
Anonymous

When can I upgrade?

Oh shoot! looks like I will be waiting till April next year to get rid of this #### tocco and get an Iphone.
Anonymous

When can I upgrade?

Hi, sorry to bring this back up.

My contract renewal date is the 29th of March and I currently pay £35 a month, does that mean my upgrade date will be the 29th of Feb or Jan?

Many Thanks.
Anonymous

When can I upgrade?

Hi, sorry to bring this back up.
My contract renewal date is the 29th of March and I currently pay £35 a month, does that mean my upgrade date will be the 29th of Feb or Jan?
Many Thanks.

Depending what priority level you are (o2 should have informed you via e-mail).

So if you are silver (which most people are by default) get to upgrade one month early (so 28th Feb/1st of March (there's no 29th of Feb this year as it's not a leap year)).

If you are priority gold, then you can upgrade 3 months early which would of been December.

If you were a platinum member.. then it's 6 months.

Don't know what you are, contact o2 and ask when you can upgrade.

Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

Re: When can I upgrade?

I have a pay monthly tocco with a 24 month contract, when can I apply for an up-grade?

When i rang up to see if i could get an early upgrade they told me that the only phone that was available for early upgrade was the iphone, dont know if this is any help!
Anonymous

When can I upgrade?

Hi Guys

I have an iphone 3g, the contract renewal date is 01/03/10 & I thought I could upgrade from today 01/02/10.

When i try this online it tells me I am not eligible but I'm silver priority so I should be able to do this 1 month early, do I need to call them to upgrade?

I've tried 2 call them but I can't hold for ages just now as I am at work.
Anonymous

When can I upgrade?

Hi Guys
I have an iphone 3g, the contract renewal date is 01/03/10 & I thought I could upgrade from today 01/02/10.
When i try this online it tells me & am not eligible but I'm silver priority so I should be able to do this 1 month early, do I need to call them to upgrade?
I've tried 2 call them but I can't hold for ages just now as I am at work.

I would wait till you were home and then Fone up, it's better to speak to someone, from my own opinion!

I've always upgraded a month early,

Just for interest read this,

viewtopic.php?t=35570
Anonymous

Stuck with the stupid tocco too!

I last upgraded with Dial-a-phone as they were offering a better deal than o2 with cashback by redemption. Got the Tocco F480 thinking it would be wonderful. I hate it & I feel your pain. This upgrade was on 23/09/08, 18mths contract. But here's where the confusion begins...

Dial-a-phone say I can upgrade from 24/02/10 but o2 say I can't upgrade until 03/03/10. Like most ppl I want to upgrade a.s.a.p. but I wanted to upgrade with o2 this time round.

:robotindifferent: Any ideas why I have to wait longer to upgrade with o2??? It's kind of a pain.

The upgrade date really doesn't seem that straight forward at all. Is it based on a 4wk month coz an upgrade date of the 4th makes no sense when i upgraded on the 23rd of the month :robotindifferent: