cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

Kieran5515
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I spoke to O2 on the app and they said my phone was to be delivered today but I haven't had any email or txt about dispatch or delivery and they said sorry for the inconvenience but they are out of stock. Plus my app says up to a week for delivery and he said I will get emails n tracking when it dispatched and the phone will be delivered this week. How can he say that when I have been told by O2 that they don't know when they get stock it just arrives without notice so how can he tell me it will be delivered this week if they have no stock of it and don't know when they will have it in stock. I ordered Google pixel pro 9 XL the 22nd aug still processing and says up to a week so we'll see what happens.

Message 201 of 216

AamirM94
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I'm thinking of cancelling it if I don't get it tomorrow. I don't know how they can tell me it'll be delivered tomorrow when they have no clue if it's in stock or not. I don't think they even know what a pixel 9 pro is.

Unless they give me a really good deal on the pixel 9 pro XL 512GB that's in stock, I'm gonna cancel and switch over to another company. Hell, I might even switch over to iPhone just to stick it to google too 😂

Message 202 of 216

Kieran5515
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Jst seems like it's excuse after excuse.i spoke to O2 on the app and they told me it's in stock but because my order is stuck in processing they can't cancel it so it's be raised to there team to fix it which could take up to 5 working days so basically I can't do anything apart from listen to the BS and wait for the device even tho on the website says in stock and next working day delivery wat a load of ******.😭

Message 203 of 216

Rossp
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone got their phone yet?

Message 204 of 216

Rjs23
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered Pixel 9 pro on 22nd August and I've just had notification from dpd with tracking it will be delivered tomorrow. Order has now changed from processing to complete. 

Message 205 of 216

Oli888
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also got an update on my order, delivery tomorrow apparently. DHL tracking number is not showing up on the DHL app so not getting my hopes up yet!

Message 206 of 216

Kieran5515
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here changes from processing to complete DPD tracking and should be delivered tomorrow Google pixel 9 pro XL 512gb.

Message 207 of 216

CJLewis87
Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ended up cancelling my original pre-order from 15th August (9 Pro - 256GB Hazel) as I was sick to death of waiting for nothing to happen and could see all 128GB models were showing as in stock and available for next day delivery. I called up and managed to cancel, but we then run into issues whereby I couldn't complete a new switch up order as the existing one would take up to 24 hours to clear! So I'm calling back at 4pm to hopefully get this order put through for delivery tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I spent an hour on the phone this morning trying to find out what is going on with my Pixel Watch 3 order. The agent assured me this was being escalated and she will call me back later with an update. In the meantime, I notice on the O2 app that a note had been added to the existing order stating "order already sent." This was news to me! I called back and wasted another 45 minutes whereby I was told there was no such note they could see from their end (honestly, it just gets better!) I then said "someone has added this note to the order today, how are you not able to tell me when this was dispatched and what the tracking details are?!". I also asked for an email address that I could send the screenshot to so they could see what I was referring to. I was then told I could only do this via online chat so I basically gave up for the day on the watch front as this was already making anger reach dangerous levels.

Just a few minutes ago I get a text saying my order should be with me tomorrow and that the carrier should be texting me with updates. I'm still very sceptical, but holy hell, what on earth is going on? It's comical how bad this all is!! I'll update you if I get any further 🤣

Screenshot_20240917-123432.png

O2 complaint 170924.png

Message 208 of 216

AamirM94
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It looks like my P9P 256GB Hazel is on the way. I received a text a 1am saying DPD is waiting for my parcel. I checked again and now it says they have the parcel and it's on the way to my local depot. Glad to see other people are getting theirs dispatched too. 

Message 209 of 216

AamirM94
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@CJLewis87 wrote:

I ended up cancelling my original pre-order from 15th August (9 Pro - 256GB Hazel) as I was sick to death of waiting for nothing to happen and could see all 128GB models were showing as in stock and available for next day delivery. I called up and managed to cancel, but we then run into issues whereby I couldn't complete a new switch up order as the existing one would take up to 24 hours to clear! So I'm calling back at 4pm to hopefully get this order put through for delivery tomorrow.

Man O2 really did you dirty. You preordered 9 days before I did and you still have to wait? If you do re-order, I would demand that they honour the original pre-order offer (£100 off the 256GB model). It would suck if you have to miss out on that offer because they screwed up.

Message 210 of 216