Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp

skyerayleigh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My boyfriend ( only 6 months )had to go to New Zealand to see his sick mum. He turned all phones off because of work contacting him. He's been gone 6 weeks and the other day his Whatsapp was in use. I got a friend to call the number on her phone and he answered. I'm not sure if he is home or still there.The ringtone wasn't no different from ringing him here so does that mean he's here or still there and the times on Whatsapp are the same as ours and I know there is a time difference.

Message 1 of 89
88 REPLIES 88

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you want to, please let us know as we are all dying to find out slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 89

skyerayleigh
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HA ha, of course I will. I sent a text Friday letting him think I thought he was still there. I'll give him a week and send another if that fails, then I'll send him a message on Whatsapp because I know when he's read it and them he will get it FULL BLAST !!!!! So update may be  a bit of a wait.

Message 32 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still hope you get a positive outcome.
Message 33 of 89

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I can only assume he's a young man without much experience of women..... Either that or flippin' dumb lol slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 89

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@skyerayleigh wrote:

HA ha, of course I will. I sent a text Friday letting him think I thought he was still there. I'll give him a week and send another if that fails, then I'll send him a message on Whatsapp because I know when he's read it and them he will get it FULL BLAST !!!!! So update may be  a bit of a wait.

As one female to another.....Give him both barrels @skyerayleigh ....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
And then some (@Cleoriff) unless of course he has bought you lots of presents and is about to surprise you, spoil you and treat you

(Ever the optimist me) 😆😆
Message 36 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should clarify having just read that back. Lots of presents etc for @skyeraleigh (not for @Cleoriff).
Message 37 of 89

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

...and if you don't hear from him, frankly he ain't worth it and doesn't deserve you wink

Message 38 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
So very true @jonsie. Well said

Worth a kudo 😆
Message 39 of 89

skyerayleigh
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

He's 48 actually,

Message 40 of 89