Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,781

Re: Whatsapp

If you want to, please let us know as we are all dying to find out Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

HA ha, of course I will. I sent a text Friday letting him think I thought he was still there. I'll give him a week and send another if that fails, then I'll send him a message on Whatsapp because I know when he's read it and them he will get it FULL BLAST !!!!! So update may be  a bit of a wait.

Anonymous

Still hope you get a positive outcome.
Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,781

I can only assume he's a young man without much experience of women..... Either that or flippin' dumb lol Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 763

@skyerayleigh wrote:

HA ha, of course I will. I sent a text Friday letting him think I thought he was still there. I'll give him a week and send another if that fails, then I'll send him a message on Whatsapp because I know when he's read it and them he will get it FULL BLAST !!!!! So update may be  a bit of a wait.

As one female to another.....Give him both barrels @skyerayleigh ....LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous

And then some (@Cleoriff) unless of course he has bought you lots of presents and is about to surprise you, spoil you and treat you

(Ever the optimist me) 😆😆
Anonymous

I should clarify having just read that back. Lots of presents etc for @skyeraleigh (not for @Cleoriff).
Topics: 578
Solutions: 4,212

...and if you don't hear from him, frankly he ain't worth it and doesn't deserve you Smiley Wink

Anonymous

So very true @jonsie. Well said

Worth a kudo 😆
Level 1: Joiner

He's 48 actually,