Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 extra £10 allowance

Please can someone look into my account. On 29/10/20016 I topped up £15 after receiving a text from O2(UK). The text stated that I would get an extra£10 allowance to spend on calls, text or data if I topped up £15 or more once before 01/11/2016 and I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium block numbers

I entered a competition a few weeks back what I thought was free however I have been charged on my o2 mobile contract £3.75 per week for 3 weeks now!!!I have tried to get hold of o2 and they just dont take the calls or chat function?I cannot get hold...

Resolved! O2 Accounts

I am very unhappy with O2. I used to have my grandson's phone on my account and when he turned 18, he said that he would take it over so we ported the number to him and set up his own payment. Needless to say, he couldn't manage the money, so althoug...

Franco999 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to contact O2

I have been waiting now for half an hour to talk to O2 customer service and there's no sign that I'm anywhere near the front of the queue. Frightful 'music' is blasting my eardrums while I wait. Why is a =telephone= company so inefficient that it can...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill payment

I have paid both my air time bill and line rental using my 02 app.However I have only received an email and text receipt for the line rental.I have checked my bank and both payments have been taken and the airtime bill is still showing as outstanding

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my name...

I recently got married so need to change my name on my account, I did ring up to find out how to do it and know I need to email a copy of my marriage certificate and examples of my old and new signatures...but I've lost the email address I need to se...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium text

Why am I being charged for premium texts I know nothing about?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Plan

Hi my iphone 6 is damaged so i cant use it, i cant afford to get it fixed so im paying for a service im not using. Is there anyway of freezing my plan and continuing to pay for the device? even if they blocked the sim although i wont be able to use i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to access a bill online for a pay and go account? I keep being debited for a low balance but have know idea where the credit is being spent? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to add data for every month

HI I have 1gb of data but want to increase this for every month rather than bolt ons. is there any way of doing this? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos