Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Topics: 543
Solutions: 12,038

Re: What is my credit being spent on?!?!

If you do not disable mobile (or cellular) data, you must have a tariff that includes a data allowance.
If bit's only required for iMessage and whatsapp a small 300mb a month will suffice, but much cheaper than £1 per day.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 559
Solutions: 3,482

@MI5 wrote:
If you do not disable mobile (or cellular) data, you must have a tariff that includes a data allowance.
If bit's only required for iMessage and whatsapp a small 300mb a month will suffice, but much cheaper than £1 per day.

Simple answer....

Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks everyone, you've really helped Smiley Happy

She's only 10 so only uses it in the house really and then it's connected to wifi.

I've turned mobile data off and I'm going to see if I can turn mms off in case when she's using iMessage the emoji is making it be sent as an mms.

Thanks again!
Highlighted
Topics: 708

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks everyone, you've really helped Smiley Happy

She's only 10 so only uses it in the house really and then it's connected to wifi.

I've turned mobile data off and I'm going to see if I can turn mms off in case when she's using iMessage the emoji is making it be sent as an mms.

Thanks again!

Let us know if that does the trick @Anonymous ...I know all about 10 year olds and mobile phone bills...LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 543
Solutions: 12,038

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm going to see if I can turn mms off in case when she's using iMessage the emoji is making it be sent as an mms.

That's a good idea too but as long as wifi is connected it will just send as an iMessage Smiley Happy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)