Did you mean: 

What happens to Disney+ if I leave O2?

MoonSpook
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

I have recently added Disney+ onto my Pay Monthly O2 account, which I know has a minimum six months term. My question is, what happens to that Disney+ extra if I want to move my mobile to another network? I'm out of my initial 12 month contract so I'm otherwise free to leave as far as I'm aware. I can't see the answer anywhere in the related help.

Andrew

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MoonSpook 

If you are paying for the Disney+ you will be billed up to the end of the 6 month term (and you can continue to use it until the 6 months is up).

If you are getting it free, it will just stop working.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MoonSpook 

If you are paying for the Disney+ you will be billed up to the end of the 6 month term (and you can continue to use it until the 6 months is up).

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

MoonSpook
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 wrote:

@MoonSpook 

Thanks for the quick response. To be clear here, I assume I would be solely billed for the Disney+ extra (ie £5.99 a month as I subscribed before the price rise), and not the contract too?

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Deleted by me...(Apologies)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MoonSpook 

The bill is just for the Disney+ subscription.

I'm unsure of what you would be billed for in terms of the price increase, but I suspect it will be at the new price for those remaining months.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

MoonSpook
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK, thanks for your help.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7