Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI CALLING

Willtt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do i enable wifi calling on my iphone 5s? Previously  I have just enabled it via settings, but that now says I have to enable it in my account. On my Sony experia I simply enabled wifi calling without going into my account. Where on the website or mobile app do I enable wifi calling? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Willtt 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
Or advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.

Once it's enabled on your account, you can turn it on in your MyO2 under the "more" tab

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Willtt 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
Or advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.

Once it's enabled on your account, you can turn it on in your MyO2 under the "more" tab

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Willtt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks, I eventually managed to enable WiFi calling on the website and then on the phone.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4