Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice mail does not work in New Delhi

Letmein
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Voice mail does not work in New Delhi. I can't call it using either 901 or +44901. It either does not connect at all or goes to an indian voice saying the network is too busy! This has been for a week now. It totally sucks! The help page gives a number to call to access voicemail from a landline - +441244757236 - but this number is dead and does not ring.

My phone has reception as I keep getting texts to say I have lots of voicemails!

How the heck can I get my voicemails?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143183 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Letmein try the help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/ba-p/547712

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Letmein
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That would be useful if it were possible to call the voicemail but it is not. When I switch pff my mobile and try to call it from a land line, I get the engaged tone.

Message 3 of 6

Letmein
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My mum is in hospital, my phone keeps texting me to say loads of voice mails are coming through. I can't access my voicemails...wither on the mobile or through the land line voice mail access instructions provided and the phone has *beep!* all reception so I can;t make calls either. It sends texts to me to say I have voice mail...but when I try to make a call..it won't connect or I get an indian recorded message saying the network is too busy. It has been like this since Saturday and I am pretty hacked off.

The last 4 times I travelled, I had no phone reception and no data...and every time I called O2 when I got back to the UK they promised this was fixed. It still sucks and after being with 02 for many many years, I have had enough. 

Leaving as soon as I get back to the UK, for a provider who can give me a phone that works when I travel on business...not too much to ask!

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143183 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Sounds like you need to give customer service a call
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@Letmein  If you can't use your phone to call customer service you can call using any phone for free on +44800 032 1402

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6