Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous
Accepted Solution

I fitness extra charges

Got charged an extra £12 for apparently downloading I fitness.. contacted 02, they put me through to ifitness 03333217014 who unsubscribed me from this and will refund via the post office.. hope this helps someone else!
Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,118

Re: I fitness extra charges

Some other threads here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/iFitness-charges-on-bill/m-p/1024582/highlight/tr...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/ifitness-app/m-p/1034039/highlight/tr...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 677

That's good news anyway @Anonymous Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Anonymous wrote:
Got charged an extra £12 for apparently downloading I fitness.. contacted 02, they put me through to ifitness 03333217014 who unsubscribed me from this and will refund via the post office.. hope this helps someone else!

Hi @Anonymous welcome to the forum! Smiley Happy Thanks for posting your experience, that's helpful to know!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 1: Joiner

I notice that the posts are a couple of years old, well, nothing has changed! I'm terrible at checking my bills, they just get paid but today I got a messege from o2 asking about my recent purchase. well I haven't made any so I rang them up, and I Fitness have been scamming me since April and owe me £138! O2 have said they'll get my money reimbursed but I'll not hold my breath. but what i will do is bombard them with complaints (and check my bills from now onpensive

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,407

+1 for the search box!

The answer's exactly the same unfortunately, as O2 continue to allow this scam.