Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading

tmarsh
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Looking to upgrade my iphone se to the iphone se 2020.  Contract has ended so I can upgrade but here's the interseting thing - I'm looking at unlimited calls/texts & 5GB data over 24 months.  So, following the upgrade path on the website will cost me £38.84 a month with nothing to pay up front but if I am a new customer it's £37.59 a month with £30 up front.  Thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144497 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions

@tmarsh 

You can change the amount you pay upfront, the number of months and the amount of data you get with the O2 custom plans.

https://www.o2.co.uk/custom-plans

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

tmarsh
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Yes but my point is that O2 are not really giving much incentive to stay with them. I have been with O2 for years but have seen the se with other providers with 4GB data for £17 a month. That's for the first 6 months and then it goes up to £34 but overall that's £29.75 a month which is quite a difference.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144497 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions

@tmarsh 

Everyone pays the same with O2.

There's no significan lotalty discounts.

You may get a little off if you call 202 and speak to upgrades, but it won't be a huge amount.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4