Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded promised next day delivery now 48hour

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Hi everyone,was going to leave o2 to go to another network and they offered me a good deal.Decided to get a google pixel 3 xl
The issue I had at the start I couldn’t do click and collect even though the local stores near me had them in stock.I was told I would receive it on Monday.next thing I receive a message from dhl telling me it will be arriving on Tuesday.Phoned up o2 and I was told cause I live in Northern Ireland.I thought that is a load of **** cause I send stuff by Royal Mail and parcel force and I’ve no issues like that.
I feel like telling them to shove the upgrade.im disappointed.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It sounds like the age old problem of no stock I'm afraid. It doesn't matter if the store has stock as O2 do not have a live stock system. Call customer service and try and cancel and go instore to purchase. 

Message 2 of 6

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Well sadly I won’t get discount if I go to the store.if I do a fresh online order it allows me click and collect
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Charlieboyoo , 

How did things go with your upgrade since you last posted? Did you manage to contact customer service to sort anything out? Let us know how you're getting on. slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Yeah thankfully a very helpful person in customer services got it sorted for me and I got it on the Monday.The 48hour carry on is a joke
Message 6 of 6