Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

iPad order

Hi, hope someone can help I ordered ipad for my little one 2 days ago can't get my new password correct changed it login no sign of order but I have email confirmation for ipad and number for the sim card for new ipad + 20 upfront fee has been taken ...

iMessage on iPad pro

Hi, why are o2 selling the iPad Pro on contract with a tariff of 100 texts per month, when you can only use the data side of the plan.It appears after chatting to o2, I can not use the iMessage on the iPad Pro, as the sim according to them is data on...

cwmparc by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT

Hi- is the VAT included in my bill?

su1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I've downloaded the direct debit mandate but I'm unable to fill it in on my tablet. Am I doing something wrong.ThanksGraeme

Gee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adjustments

Why have I been charged £40 for "adjustments"? What is that charge and why did it happen? The way it looks is just a scammy thing to get more money off of customers. If it was a mistake (which I hope it is) I would like the money to return to my acco...

JakubJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Browsing

I want to enable viewing adult sites

Symran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay a go

i want to have a monthly plan on this account without having to change my sim card

Rodrigo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overpayment

Hi,I'm on a £20 sim only tariff. I have 17 months left.Is it possible to make a overpayment on my account of £340 to cover the 17 months?Thanks.

Kamal by Level 3: Thinker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My name is spelt wrong

Hi ive just noticed that my surname is spelt sott and it should be Scott

VanessaL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Have a phone that has original sim but need a sim for IPhone. Can I get a new sim but keep my plan, and number?